During the day, we offer a visit to a unique site in Europe : La Cité du Lait® Le Lactopôle. You will continue with a gourmet lunch aboard “Le Vallis Guidonis” boat and finish by discovering Laval’s rich heritage by tourist train.
Programme for the day
- 10 a.m.: Group welcome and start La Cité du Lait® Lactopôle guided and commented tour. You will travel through the heart of French dairy tradition.
- 12.15 p.m.: Boarding the “Vallis Guidonis” at the Cité du Lait® Lactopôle pontoon for a lunch cruise (for possible entertainment, please contact us).
- 3.00 p.m.: Discover the town in the Tourist Train (commented visit by a Ministry of Culture approved tour guide). This general visit of the town will enlighten you as to its magnificent heritage.
- 4.00 p.m.: Free visit of the Jardin de la Perrine.
- 5.00 p.m.: End of the excursion.
- €53.00/pers. – based on 50 people or more
- €58.00/pers. – Based on 40 to 49 people
- €66.00/pers. – Based on 30 to 39 people
- €82.50/pers. – Based on 20 to 29 people
5% off these tariffs for tourist industry professionals
Included in the price: Entrance to the sites, the cruise lunch (drinks listed on the programme), the services of a tour guide.
Not included in the price: transport, personal expenses.
Menu: please contact us
Please note: this programme is also available during the “Laval Illuminations” in December (contact us)
Information & bookings
Tel: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.18