Hiking in the Pays de Laval, a heavenly spot...
Throughout the day, we invite you to take part in a new kind of discovery: environmental heritage. With the assistance of nature lovers, you will become aware of the subtle charms of sunken paths, the towpath and the River Mayenne. It is a must for those who enjoy gentle rambles and preserved natural environment.
Programme for the day
- 10.00 a.m.: Meet up with your ‘nature’ guide who will accompany you along the sunken, wash-house and towpaths.
- 12.30 p.m.: Lunch in a local establishment.
- 2.30 p.m.: Free visit of the Jardin de la Perrine and continuation of the tour.
- 4.30 p.m.: The group boards for a commented cruise to learn about local history and the river.
- 18.30 p.m. End of the excursion.
- €41.50/person - based on 50 people or more
- €45/person - Based on 40 to 49 people
- €51.50/person - Based on 30 to 39 people
- €64/person - Based on 20 to 29 people
5% off these tariffs for tourist industry professionals
Included in the price: the services of the “nature” guide, lunch, the boat cruise.
Not included in the price: transport, personal expenses.
Information & bookings
Tel: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.18