- Greet and inform you of the local tourist attractions but also of practical life in the area.
- Sell tickets for local cultural organisations, but also for the entire country!
- Suggest and market tourist packages (guided tours, tours, hiking routes, etc.), in accordance with the law of 13 July 1992.
- Inform you of tourist sites in other regions.
- Manage and lead a statistical network of visitor numbers to the local area.
- Produce tourist documents on the town (plans, thematic leaflets, posters).
- Inform the local population of leisure activities close by.
- Promote the town and the surrounding area, by actively participating in all projects supporting local events and produce and all the town’s resources.
- Help companies and groups to organise seminars, conferences, and so on.
- Assist local tourist-related service providers to increase their visibility on the Internet.
- Participate in setting up local activities (festivals, competitions and the like) and creating events.
- Manage and operate structures that have been confided in us by Public Bodies: camp site, river stop, boat trip and restaurant, tourist train.
Laval Tourism does all this!