Laval, town of virtual reality
The town of Laval has placed the focus on innovation and since 2003, it has been carrying out ground work to recreate the major events in its urban history using virtual technologies
Programme for the day
- 10.00 a.m.: Guided and commented virtual tour - Laval 1460, Laval 1753 (40-hectare new version), Laval 1854 and the evolution of the castle from the 11th to the 16th century. The heritage service offers you an original 3D journey to discover the secrets of the town’s history. Following this virtual tour, welcome back to reality for a guided and commented tour by a guide that follows the previously mentioned routes and lead you discover the changes made to the urban landscape of Laval over the centuries.
- 12.15 p.m.: Cruise lunch.
- 3.00 p.m.: Saint-Julien Laundry boat – During this visit you will discover all the steps that were necessary to restore this "historic monument". You will be immersed in the history and daily life of a floating factory of the time. You will also follow your guide to a local district with a rich history related to fabric and linen work.
- 5.30 p.m.: End of the excursion.
- €53.50/pers. – based on 50 people or more
- €59.50/pers. – Based on 40 to 49 people
- €69.50/pers. – Based on 30 to 39 people
5% off these tariffs for tourist industry professionals
Included in the price: Entrance to the sites, lunch (drinks listed in the programme), the services of a tour guide.
Not included in the price: transport, personal expenses.
Information & bookings
Tel: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.18
Thierry BOISSONNOT - firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilie PESLIER - email@example.com
Nadia LETRONNIER - firstname.lastname@example.org